We look forward to welcoming you to Kielder Water & Forest Park. Please see our Know Before You Go page for lots of useful information including important details on access to routes following storm damage.
Hexham Farmers' Market
Hexham Farmers Market is a long established market in the heart of the historic town of Hexham in Northumberland. Our producers come from within a 50 mile range of the town and they are all passionate about what they do.
They make the products themselves using a high percentage of locally produced ingredients, so the meat you buy at Hexham Farmers’ Market is reared by the producer and the vegetables are locally grown. You can expect a chutney to have been made with locally grown vegetables or fruit.
If you have any questions, please ask the producers. We operate twice a month, on the second and fourth Saturday.
Follow us on TwitterTweets by hexhamfarmersmk
Hexham Farmers' Market on Twitter
- We'll be back after a long three weeks tomorrow with 21 fabulous local produces incl. @AskertonCastle @NoisetteJo… https://t.co/msYIBIAVNE11 Feb at 14:15
- RT @GuyOpperman: #Hexham Christmas and farmers markets looking amazing this morning 👍 #Northumberland https://t.co/MIbyWyllG911 Dec at 12:49
- We like Eric's optimism. We'll see you there! https://t.co/oSaFQ3DDdU26 Nov at 16:40
- With a bit of luck #StormArwen should be reducing a bit by the time we open in the morning. Hope to see you there! https://t.co/QCtUjqhKCa26 Nov at 16:39
- RT @CacaoMeraki: We're back at the fabulous @hexhamfarmersmk tomorrow from 0900 til 1330, so pop down and see us! #hexham #supportsmallbus…12 Nov at 17:08