Please read the latest information.
Hexham Farmers' Market
Hexham Farmers Market is a long established market in the heart of the historic town of Hexham in Northumberland. Our producers come from within a 50 mile range of the town and they are all passionate about what they do.
They make the products themselves using a high percentage of locally produced ingredients, so the meat you buy at Hexham Farmers’ Market is reared by the producer and the vegetables are locally grown. You can expect a chutney to have been made with locally grown vegetables or fruit.
If you have any questions, please ask the producers. We operate twice a month, on the second and fourth Saturday.
Follow us on TwitterTweets by hexhamfarmersmk
Hexham Farmers' Market on Twitter
- Plan for tomorrow's market is up with no fewer than 23 stalls! https://t.co/QCtUjqhKCa including @Bread_RosesBake… https://t.co/lCFTwlz7g722 Oct at 19:57
- Market plan for tomorrow is now on the website! https://t.co/QCtUjq09dA Loads of great prodcue from… https://t.co/Ax3ihy9UxT24 Sep at 13:57
- And Brian from Northumbria Preserves will be at #Hexham on Saturday. I'm already looking forward to stocking up on… https://t.co/hDcu4iiPXG22 Sep at 07:39
- Sadly I've just had a message from Ian from @Spicymonkeyfood that he doesn't have enough stock to come to Hexham to… https://t.co/KxQRYrUDIf10 Sep at 12:59
- Look forward to see you there! https://t.co/mojvia8BL110 Sep at 11:40