Please read the latest information.
Hexham Farmers' Market
Hexham Farmers Market is a long established market in the heart of the historic town of Hexham in Northumberland. Our producers come from within a 50 mile range of the town and they are all passionate about what they do.
They make the products themselves using a high percentage of locally produced ingredients, so the meat you buy at Hexham Farmers’ Market is reared by the producer and the vegetables are locally grown. You can expect a chutney to have been made with locally grown vegetables or fruit.
If you have any questions, please ask the producers. We operate twice a month, on the second and fourth Saturday.
Follow us on TwitterTweets by hexhamfarmersmk
Hexham Farmers' Market on Twitter
- Our market plan for tomorrow is now on our webiste: https://t.co/QCtUjqhKCa23 Jul at 14:04
- Our market plan for tomorrow's market is now on our website! it promises to be a cracker! And don't worry about th… https://t.co/7W5FLfdkrT09 Jul at 15:27
- If your food and drink business is involved deliveries, this may be for you! https://t.co/ZXoRvjEtWZ22 Jun at 13:03
- RT @NEEFM_News: So many markets are back up and running that we can't fit them all in one tweet! 😊 Saturday 12th June: ⭐ @hexhamfarmersmk…11 Jun at 11:45
- Tomorrow marks the first anniversary of the market since we reopened after the first lockdown last year https://t.co/XjX8Y2DZNR11 Jun at 11:45