Hexham Farmers Market is a long established market in the heart of the historic town of Hexham in Northumberland. Our producers come from within a 50 mile range of the town and they are all passionate about what they do.
They make the products themselves using a high percentage of locally produced ingredients, so the meat you buy at Hexham Farmers’ Market is reared by the producer and the vegetables are locally grown. You can expect a chutney to have been made with locally grown vegetables or fruit.
If you have any questions, please ask the producers. We operate twice a month, on the second and fourth Saturday.
Follow us on TwitterTweets by hexhamfarmersmk
Hexham Farmers' Market on Twitter
- We'll be back after a long three weeks tomorrow with 21 fabulous local produces incl. @AskertonCastle @NoisetteJo… https://t.co/msYIBIAVNE11 Feb at 14:15
- RT @GuyOpperman: #Hexham Christmas and farmers markets looking amazing this morning 👍 #Northumberland https://t.co/MIbyWyllG911 Dec at 12:49
- We like Eric's optimism. We'll see you there! https://t.co/oSaFQ3DDdU26 Nov at 16:40
- With a bit of luck #StormArwen should be reducing a bit by the time we open in the morning. Hope to see you there! https://t.co/QCtUjqhKCa26 Nov at 16:39
- RT @CacaoMeraki: We're back at the fabulous @hexhamfarmersmk tomorrow from 0900 til 1330, so pop down and see us! #hexham #supportsmallbus…12 Nov at 17:08