Leaplish Waterside Park | Falstone | Northumberland | NE48 1AX
01434 250400 | Send Email
Based at Leaplish Waterside Park, the centre cares for a whole host of birds including owls, falcons and vultures as well as fallow deer and wallabies.
Come here to:
- See a flying demonstration and have a chance to interact with the birds of prey (daily at 1:30pm and 3pm during summer and at 2pm in winter - weather permitting).
- Visit the petting zoo.
- Learn about the conservation and care of the birds.
- Enjoy a school visit.
- Book a hawk walk, falconry day course or photography day.
- Feed two of the largest flying birds in the world - a pair of great white pelicans.
- Meet Sima, a white tailed sea eagle (the largest in England).