Kielder Waterside | Northumberland | NE48 1BT
01434 250400 | Send Email
Click here for latest information on Coronavirus
Based at Kielder Waterside, the Birds of Prey Centre is home to over 60 birds including eagles, owls, falcons, hawks and vultures, as well as a family of wallabies. Your entry ticket is valid for the whole day so why not come and have a look round in the morning then return after lunch for the flying demonstrations.
Come here to:
- See one of the largest collections of birds of prey in the North of England
- Open daily 10.30am-4pm
- See flying demonstrations every day at 1:30pm and 3pm during summer (weather permitting). In winter feeding is at 2pm
- Learn about the conservation and care of the birds.
- Enjoy a school visit.
- Book an owl experience, falconry course, hawk walk or photography day.
- Be amazed by one of the largest flying birds in the world - a great white pelican.
- Meet Britain's ultimate predators the Golden Eagle, White Tailed Eagle and the awesome Peregrine Falcon
For more information please visit www.kielderbopc.com or our Facebook page www.facebook.com/kielderwaterbopc