Tower Knowe | Kielder | Northumberland | NE48 1BX
01434 240 436 | Send Email
Best for: finding out what there is to do.
A great place to discover the area's rich history - check out the interactive exhibition in the Explore Centre. It's also a good way to find out what you can do and where.
Come here to:
- Have a coffee or lunch at Cafe on the water.
- Visit the Explore Centre.
- Take in the beautiful views over Kielder Water.
- Start a walk or bike ride along the Lakeside Way.
- Board the Osprey Ferry (subject to pre-booking and timetable).
- Buy a fishing starter pack.
- Shop for souvenirs, fishing tackle and outdoor wear.
- Walk to Kielder Dam or Northumberland Wildlife Trust's nature reserve at Falstone Moss.
- Visit Kielder Water Sailing Club (new members welcome).