We look forward to welcoming you to Kielder Water & Forest Park. Please see our Know Before You Go page for lots of useful information including important details on access to routes following storm damage.
Tower Knowe Visitor Centre
Tower Knowe | Kielder | Northumberland | NE48 1BX
01434 240 436 | Send Email Open daily Easter to end October
Best for: finding out what there is to do at Kielder Water & Forest Park.
A great place to discover the area's rich history and wildlife and buy treats in the shop.
Come here to:
- Tower Knowe cafe open daily 11am - 5pm (food served till 4pm)
- Visit the new wildlife cabin - weekends and Wednesdays with Osprey Watch (mid April to mid August)
- Shop for souvenirs, fishing tackle and a beginners starter kit well as outdoor wear
- Take in the beautiful views over Kielder Water
- Walk or bike ride along the Lakeside Way
- Take a walk to Kielder Dam or Northumberland Wildlife Trust's nature reserve at Falstone Moss
- Visit Kielder Water Sailing Club (new members welcome)
- Pop into the Explore Centre (exhibition area currently closed)