We appreciate all the support from our visitors. We are now set up as beneficiaries for both Give as you Live and Amazon Smile. Several other charities connected with Kielder Water & Forest Park are also beneficiaries for the same fundraising sites. They are Northumberland Wildlife Trust , Calvert Kielder and Kielder Observatory Astronomical Society.
If you would like to support Kielder Water & Forest Park Development Trust from either a personal or a work account, it is really easy to support us. You can also share this opportunity with any colleagues who make online purchases for your organisation or business. Here's how to do it:
Give as you live
When you shop at over 5,500 top stores including John Lewis & Partners, Expedia and Marks & Spencer via Give as you Live Online, they'll turn a percentage of your spend into free funds for us. Simply sign up, search for the retailer and start shopping.
1. It takes about 2 minutes to register to support Kielder Water and Forest Park Development Trust, click here
2. For your PC or laptop, you will be prompted to create a chrome donation reminder alert. So each time you shop online you will get a pop up to click through to Give as you Live Kielder Water & Forest Park. If not prompted, search for download our donation reminder on the Give as you Live website. Click here https://www.giveasyoulive.com/install
3. Download the app on your iPhone or iPad for more info see here https://www.giveasyoulive.com/app ( Android app coming soon!)
4. Then just shop online as normal!
1. Click through here to register Kielder Water & Forest Park Development Trust as your chosen beneficiary. https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1139328-0
2. Then when shopping on Amazon, always choose Amazon Smile then shop as normal.
AmazonSmile customers can now support Kielder Water And Forest Park Development Trust in the Amazon shopping app on iPhones and Android phones! Simply follow these instructions to turn on AmazonSmile and start generating donations.
- Open the Amazon Shopping app on your device
- Go into the main menu of the Amazon Shopping app and tap into 'Settings'
- Tap 'AmazonSmile' and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process
If you do not have the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app, update your app. Click here for instructions.
To provide a prompt, try the browser extension called Smilematic. It redirects you to smile.amazon.co.uk automatically whenever you shop on Amazon so that you don't forget to type it in. Here's the link to the tool: https://couponfollow.com/smilematic.