Please read the latest information.
Hexham Farmers' Market
Hexham Farmers Market is a long established market in the heart of the historic town of Hexham in Northumberland. Our producers come from within a 50 mile range of the town and they are all passionate about what they do.
They make the products themselves using a high percentage of locally produced ingredients, so the meat you buy at Hexham Farmers’ Market is reared by the producer and the vegetables are locally grown. You can expect a chutney to have been made with locally grown vegetables or fruit.
If you have any questions, please ask the producers. We operate twice a month, on the second and fourth Saturday.
Follow us on TwitterTweets by hexhamfarmersmk
Hexham Farmers' Market on Twitter
- Biggest market since last Christmas coming up tomorrow! https://t.co/QCtUjqhKCa07 May at 16:26
- Delighted to be back tomorrow with 18 producers including Durham Soap Co for the first time since Christmas! https://t.co/QCtUjqhKCa23 Apr at 16:19
- Brilliant to see @JesFoodMkt back in operation tomorrow! https://t.co/svIppaiz8H16 Apr at 18:12
- RT @Bluebelltweet: Durham blossom #blossomwatch https://t.co/PmpMrbnqxf08 Apr at 11:13
- RT @MuckleBrewing: Muckles @hexhamfarmersmk Saturday morning. It’s going to be a good one #beer #easterbeer https://t.co/0kokpUQvtl https:/…26 Mar at 14:13