Please read the latest information.
Check availability for Redesdale Arms
The Redesdale Arms in a 16th century coaching inn, Known as the First & Inn on route to Scotland and has been providing a warm welcome to visitors for centuries.
Accommodation is simple and very comfortable, with ten well-appointed en-suite bedrooms including family rooms, the interiors are fresh, light and airy. Some of our rooms boast some truly spectacular views over Redesdale and the surrounding hills.
You are guaranteed a very warm welcome, great hospitality and delicious home cooked food at the Redesdale Arms. Owner Chef Mark, sources the best in local produce. Meats and fish come straight from local suppliers and fresh seasonal vegetables are delivered daily. The menu is varied with something for everyone. Should you have a special dietary requirement, we are happy to prepare alternative dishes for you.
|Family ensuite room||2||4||
£110.00B&B per room per night
Double ensuite room
(Double/Twin ensuite room)
£85.00B&B per room per night
Redesdale Arms is a venue for...
Redesdale Arms on Twitter
- RT @MRA_99: The spectacular annual Salmon run is underway up the River Tyne at Hexham Bridge! #Nature #Hexham #Northumberland #StormHour ht…14 Oct at 21:32
- We're joining @Heineken_UK in reminding everyone to #SocialiseResponsibly. There’s one thing better than pubs opening: pubs staying open!14 Aug at 14:09
- RT @RichDarn1: Lasers point the way to the Andromeda Galaxy - 2.5 million light years away and easy naked eye object in the dark skies abov…01 Aug at 14:10
- We are participating @EatOutToHelpOut please telephone us to book a table, as we are likely to be busy!! 01830 52… https://t.co/t9SlhHZcxn31 Jul at 07:56
- 10% off a three night stay at the Redesdale Arms. https://t.co/WOsFAP5lg6 https://t.co/bXUQrsSXy030 Jul at 20:25