Northumberland Wildlife Trust's Kielder Osprey Assistant Katy Smart will be at the Osprey Cabin at Kielder Waterside (behind the Boat Inn) between 1-4pm on the following dates. Suggested donation of £3 per child with crafts to take home.
29th & 30th July
Join us to learn about where ospreys and other wildlife live:
1) Build an osprey nest - Build a miniature osprey nest!
2) Osprey Egg Painting - Decorate your very own osprey egg!
5th & 6th August
Join us to learn about what ospreys and other wildlife eat:
1) Paper plate fish craft - Be creative and make a fish to catch the osprey's attention!
2) Make a butterfly feeder - Attract butterflies by making a feeder to take home!
3) Owl pellet dissection Dissect owl pellets with us and discover who's been eaten!
Join us to learn about birds' migration:
1) Make a flying osprey - Create a flapping osprey that will be able to migrate to warmer climates!
2)Migration Quiz - Join in with our migration quiz!
26th & 27th August
Join us to learn about osprey watch:
1) Nature Art - Help us make some nature art for our osprey cabin!
2) Animal masks - Decorate a mask and be your favourite animal!
|Osprey Watch Summer Activities - Kielder Waterside takes place at...|
|Kielder Waterside, Kielder (Nature and Wildlife)|
|Saturday||26/08/2017||Saturday||26/08/2017||13:00 - 16:00|
|Sunday||27/08/2017||Sunday||27/08/2017||13:00 - 16:00|
Hover your cursor over the symbol see the facility name or view the key to facility symbols.