Café - Bistro.......Our chefs have quite a reputation in the area for producing a range of fantastic meals and flavours. Using locally sauced produce where ever we can we offer a range of meals to satisfy any appetite. The cafe is open from 8am in peak season offering everything from breakfasts to just a good old cuppa. When breakfast ends at 10 the cafe continues serving everything from scones and cakes to lighter snacks & sandwiches, or if you prefer our full evening menu is available. We continue to serve throughout the evening, last orders at 9pm and close at 10pm.
our chefs will even put together BBQ packs for you containing meats or fish
The Boe Rigg restaurant on Twitter
- Bookings being taken for mothers day, call us on 01434 240663... https://t.co/creN1LmzPP24 Feb at 17:55
- After 18 months of Covid, closures, & staff shortages, its great to announce that we have been voted in the top 10%… https://t.co/j8uyMyAffr29 Jul at 11:35
- After 18 months of Covid, closures, & staff shortages, its great to announce that we have been voted in the top 10%… https://t.co/6lGIbjoc1A29 Jul at 09:46
- Daily 12 TIL 8pm https://t.co/Su066FmwpD23 Mar at 07:17
- We need experienced staff to work bar & restaurant, covering a range of shifts, you must be flexible & have your ow… https://t.co/KLO42ZuLiF17 Mar at 18:35