The Pheasant Inn is a "4 Star Silver Award" family run country inn close to Kielder Water in the beautiful North Tyne valley. Relax with a pint of real ale in a warm and friendly country pub.
Enjoy fresh fish simply cooked, slow roasted Northumbrian local lamb, cider baked gammon or game and mushroom pie, just a few of our favourites. Homemade sweets may include brioche & marmalade bread and butter pudding, individual steamed ginger puddings or warm bakewell tart. Sunday lunch promises traditional roast followed by Sandra's sticky toffee pudding (booking is advisable).
The Pheasant Inn restaurant & bar on Twitter
- RT @BritainRemade: The North East was once the heart of world leading industries 🧶 ⛏️ It can be again. 💪 Let's build a plan that delivers…27 Jan at 11:55
- RT @NorthumberArt: Crown Studio Gallery Rothbury is OPEN until 4pm today. There's a large selection of original paintings, prints and oth…04 Jun at 12:15
- @kielder_obs There’s been some amazing skies recently23 Apr at 12:28
- @EnglandRugby @SedberghCourses 🥰23 Apr at 12:27
- @nationalgriduk So disappointed that NG will only allow you one chance to apply for apprenticeship role. Our son t… https://t.co/EiSg9cHJmt08 Jan at 23:39