We look forward to welcoming you to Kielder Water & Forest Park. Please see our Know Before You Go page for lots of useful information including important details on access to routes following storm damage.
The Redesdale Arms, known as the First and Last Inn situated 12 miles south of the Scottish Border on the A68. It is an ideal base to explore the beautiful and diverse regions of Northumberland and North East of England. You are guaranteed a warm welcome, lovely comfortable accommodation and great home cooked food.
Family ensuite room
£110.00B&B per room per night
Double ensuite room
£85.00B&B per room per night
Redesdale Arms on Twitter
- RT @MRA_99: The spectacular annual Salmon run is underway up the River Tyne at Hexham Bridge! #Nature #Hexham #Northumberland #StormHour ht…14 Oct at 21:32
- We're joining @Heineken_UK in reminding everyone to #SocialiseResponsibly. There’s one thing better than pubs opening: pubs staying open!14 Aug at 14:09
- RT @RichDarn1: Lasers point the way to the Andromeda Galaxy - 2.5 million light years away and easy naked eye object in the dark skies abov…01 Aug at 14:10
- We are participating @EatOutToHelpOut please telephone us to book a table, as we are likely to be busy!! 01830 52… https://t.co/t9SlhHZcxn31 Jul at 07:56
- 10% off a three night stay at the Redesdale Arms. https://t.co/WOsFAP5lg6 https://t.co/bXUQrsSXy030 Jul at 20:25