Please read the latest information.
Brown Rigg Guest Rooms
Our six Guest Rooms are set in a private and rural location in the stunning Northumberland National Park and International Dark Sky Park.
The Guest rooms are set in a large central courtyard and all have en-suite shower rooms. One room is wheelchair accessible with a wet room. Bedrooms can be configured as a twin room with two single beds or as a double room with a super-King Bed.
Perfect for overnight or short stays, the guest rooms are ideal for tourists, walkers, cyclists and the business traveller. Decorated with neutral tones throughout and combined with our luxurious Scottish made and hand filled duvets you`ll be guaranteed a relaxing place to stay.
Guests also have the use of a fully equipped shared kitchen with dishwasher, oven, toaster, fridge and microwave, should you wish to prepare your own meals and picnics. There is also the option of purchasing a continental breakfast box.
Room facilities include a secure PIN code entry system to your room, a wall mounted flat screen 32” TV with Freesat channels, in-room tea and coffee making facilities, desk, stool, clothes rail and a hairdryer. Towels are provided.
There is also secure bike storage, access to a laundry and drying room in an adjacent building and complimentary WIFI.
The Pennine Way Walking Trail passes our site entrance and The Reivers Way, Sandstone Way and Pennine Way cycle routes are nearby.
We also have 4 self-catering lodges on site and these are also available for bookings. Between the Guest Rooms and lodges, we can accommodate up to 36 people. A large Function Hall is also available to hire (please see website for further details)
The traditional village of Bellingham with the beautiful Hareshaw Linn walk, shops and places to eat is just a 10-minute walk away.
Double ensuite room
£55.00per room per night (room only)
Min: £55.00 - Max: £65.00
6x twin/double ensuite guest rooms with a shared kitchen.
Don't fancy cooking? Continental breakfast box available for £5 per person.
Brown Rigg Guest Rooms on Twitter
- RT @Roy_Astro: Up for a 3 day, 2 night #starfest of astronomy & fun science activities? Astronomers from @astroventures @kielder_obs & @Da…05 Jun at 19:04
- We saw this amazing Moon halo on Friday night 23/4/21. #moonhalo #lunarhalo @NlandNP #Northumberland https://t.co/PWM1ONIItP27 Apr at 16:09
- We`ve now been at Brown Rigg for 5 years and during that time we`ve welcomed hundreds of guests, renovated the 4 lo… https://t.co/ED35dOxLOx31 Mar at 11:35
- RT @brownrigglodge1: @Roy_Astro @Caenen66 @mikesaltsman194 @xRMMike @DaydreamAstro @NWSAcaster @sjb_astro @Stephencheatley @marksmcneill @r…31 Mar at 10:42
- @Roy_Astro @Caenen66 @mikesaltsman194 @xRMMike @DaydreamAstro @NWSAcaster @sjb_astro @Stephencheatley @marksmcneill… https://t.co/K1OcF3LjYu31 Mar at 10:42